Monday, September 15, 2008

i know, i know

i owe a super long blog which i believe i will do tomorrow. mj left this morning and i'm recovering from our fun. i took a 4 hour nap this afternoon. lol. it took a lot of me! i'm so used to sitting at home with the kids and maybe going out on the weekends. so doing stuff almost everyday for almost 2 weeks...phew!

tomorrow will be editing the 600 plus photos i took and updating this old blog of mine. plus i have a lot of work to show among family news. :)

till tomorrow.

xoxo

4 comments:

Lizee said...

looking fwd to your long blog.
you owe us!

Michelle said...

Sorry for exhausting you. I napped for a good part of my train ride. I ended up having to change to a different hostel for tonight which is ok. ound out that hostels in Amsterdam don't allow one night stays on the weekend. Should be intersting. Thanks for everything. I'm already looking forward to catch up with you before my flight back. Please give hugs to the kids for me!

Elaine said...

omg THANK YOU for the comment on my blog! I'm so glad to be playing along with the Mojo girls! *good times!*

i love everything you've created here! You've got *some* talent, girl.
:]

Scrapping My 2 Precious Gems said...

I' m also looking forward to the long blog.