I've been tagged by miss lizee!
Jobs I've had:
1. I worked at some boat show for a credit card company, signing people up for credit cards and then giving them a free shirt. I was paid like $120 for sitting on my butt for 6 hours and it was all under the table. LOL. I was like 16, so it was awesome!!
2. Bagger at the commissary in Corpus. Worked for tips only!
3. Waitress/Hostess/Cook/Trainer/Cashier at Cracker Barrel in San Antonio.
4. Sales Agent for Shop NBC. Hey, the pay wasn't great, and the callers sucked, but I got to do it from home!!
Movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
4. Walk the Line
4 TV Shows I watch:
2. The Office
3. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Sushi!!! I need a fix so bad
3. Lumpia with Banana Ketchup (damn you Lizee. I'm making this for dinner tonight too)
4. Mungo and Rice.
4 Favorite Colors:
2. Black (Ok, I don't think it's technically a color, but whatever)
Places I'd love to be right now:
4. California (LA to see my bestest friend's baby being born, then a side trip to meet all my scrap buddies).
4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children:
1. Sterling (we almost named Sebastian this)
2. Dana (for a boy...that's coming from Josh though. lmao)
4. Lola (but it means "grandma" in filipino so that would be ackward around my mom!)