Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween from future girl.

Get it? Because I'm 6 hours ahead (we had our daylight savings time already!).


I have been kinda MIA lately due to more foul ups with our internet. But now everything is on the up and up, and I'm ready to return to blogger central. :)


I've never shared with ya'll my newest fave ring. I have to wear it on my right ring finger, but it was an akward angle with the camera, so I swapped for this pic. I have a slight obsession with birds, mainly swallows/sparrows.


I made this last night. Hee hee. It did not turn out so well, but I guess it looks pretty good for my first gingerbread house. I was trying to do a little fence on the bottom walls, but it came out horrible, so I just smoothed the icing out. THat's why there isn't icing going up into the middle of the house. At that point, I gave up. LOL. I can't wait to dig into it though.


Tonight (pending if Joshua gets off of work in time) we are driving to the beutiful city of Wurzburg to celebrate Halloween with some friends. Anberlin is going to be a Princess and Sebastian is going to be a lion. Thank goodness a friend took me to a costume shop last weekend, or else the kids would be in their costumes from last year!


I'll post pics tonight. I'm off to get ready. :)


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Halloween! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time celebrating. I can't wait to see them all dolled up. I think that gingerbread house looks adorable! And I adore that ring too. I am obsessed with rings.

Holly said...

I'm so jealous of your new ring...it's beautiful! I love your gingerbread house. It looks like you bought the same kit that I did. LOL. I'm off to finish mine up in a little bit. We just got all the pieces stuck together last night. I'll have to post pictures of it when we're done. Happy Halloween!

Lizee said...

ooo cant wait to see ur pics!
I didnt know they celebrate Halloween in Germany.

Melissa Mann said...

Love that ring!!!!