Thursday, November 1, 2007

Original Plans Spoiled.







AARGH. Well our plans to go to Wurzburg were flushed down the toilet. Josh had to work later than anticipated, so we did trick or treating here. I'm sure it didn't matter much to the kids though, but I know they wanted to see their friend out in the other city.




Yes, I got into the Halloween spirit just a bit too. :)





...not to mention the kids Halloween candy. Here I am sampling a Sponge Bob Krabby Patty. It was alright, although I swear the pickle shaped gummy had a pickle taste.

There is my messy shelving unit! LOL. If we go to Ikea on Saturday, I'm going to pick up the same one, except with only 8 shelves instead of the 16. I need a tad bit more room.

Josh had a tooth pulled today and he's in a bit of pain. I am going to take advantage of him having the day off tomorrow and gonna clean clean clean. Well, more like do laundry, laundry, laundry!! It's amazing how fast if piles up when there's 4 people in the house. Plus, the laundry room is in the basement and it's a pain in the rear to get down there.

Scrap goodies up soon. :)






8 comments:

Kelly said...

I was so asking the girls yesterday too if they celebrate Halloween in Germany..lol How adorable you all are!

Michelle said...

Your kids look great! Sorry that you weren't able to follow your original plans. I adore your cat outfit and the picture of you eating a crabby patty. Looking forward to seeing your pages. :)

Holly said...

Love that cat costume! And, I am so buying one of those shevling units when I get home in January after all of my holiday visiting. Glad you had a good Halloween (even if it didn't work out exactly as planned). :0)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Halloween pictures!!! So stinkin cute! <3

Jenna

Melissa Mann said...

You guys all look so cute!!

Can't wait to see the scrappy pictures!!!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Cute costumes for all of you! I just had a spongebob crabby patty that's so funny ... weirdo stop doing what i do

Unknown said...

They look so freakin cute and u do too!! Glad you guys had a wonderful time!

Jenni said...

I love your kids costumes! I enjoy reading about your adventures in Germany.