Friday, November 9, 2007

On Vacation!

Josh has a long weekend, so we're taking a last minute trip with some friends to a beautiful town called Garmisch. It's about 40 minutes or so away from Munich. We're going to be surrounded by the Bavarian Alps and it's supposed to snow a bit this weekend! Should be a bit of a shock for this south Texas gal!! :D

One of the places we will be visiting is the Neuschwanstein Castle, which is the castle that Disney based the Cinderella Castle off of!!! Anberlin is really excited, as am I!

I have a bunch of photos to post, but I've been super busy this week and it will have to wait until I'm back. So be on the lookout for a photo filled blog next time!

xoxo

7 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

i cannot wait to see those castle pictures, hope you have fun!

Michelle said...

Wow! I can see why you and Anberlin are so excited! I'm excited because I'll be traveling through you. Have an amazing time!

Kelly said...

Wow! I'm jealous!! Very very jealous!! Have a great time!

Melissa Mann said...

Whoa! Have a great time!! Looks like it will be beautiful!

Holly said...

*sigh* So beautiful! I can't wait to see more of your pictures. :0) Hope you had a fun long weekend!

Chez said...

ooooo how jealous of you am I right now!

scrapwitch said...

wow..i want to go there too...hope its all you dream it to be and more...