Wednesday, November 28, 2007

uuuuuuuuuuuuugh

i'm still here. i'm still alive. i've been fighting a wicked head cold for the past few days. all the projects that i've been hoping to accomplish have been put on hold. but i did some major cleaning last night so i could wake up to a clean house and concentrate on scrapping today.


the day after thanksgiving i took some photos of josh and his best friend to use for their band stuff. this is one of my fave shots of him:



ignore anberlin's hand in the middle right. LOL. kyle brought over this spotlight. i love the way it made my bright red couch even brighter. anyways, the guys have a myspace page now. http://www.myspace.com/hitsandmrs they only have one single up, but hopefully that will change soon. check them out if you haven't already. they're pretty darn good.

off to work on some things. :)

5 comments:

Scrapping My 2 Precious Gems said...

THat song is HOT! They definitely need to market thier demos to the recording studios. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica, I saw your ADORABLE placecard and napkin ring in the Inque Boutique Gallery and had to come by and see your blog - which I LOVE. You are completely adorable and so very talented. I'm totally loving your beautiful pics of Germany too. I've always wanted to go there. And P.S. great last name, lol.

Hope to see more of your gorgeous stuff in the Gallery soon!

Michelle said...

Very cool picture! I love their music. Hope you start feeling better soon. I cleaned like crazy last night too.

Unknown said...

I checked them out they sound very retro...Very cool. I will have to send a bulletin out. Great pics you took too!

Melissa Mann said...

Love the pictures...

Hope you are feeling better..