Friday, April 6, 2007

Birthday Card

My Mom almost always comes up to me at the last minute and says, "Jessi, I need a card for...". ARGH! I'm not the best cardmaker, especially when put on the spot, but I am pretty happy with the way this one came out.

It's Your Day card
Patterned Paper: American Crafts ("Play)
Chipboard Flowers: Heidi Swapp
Acrylic Flower: Heidi Swapp
Initial Brad: Colorbok
Tag: Making Memories
Stamp: Some foam stamp I found in the dollar bins at Michael's.
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pen: White Zig Paint Pen
Black Pen: Sakura Glaze (if you haven't tried these, go now! They're wonderful!!!)

The inside of the card is not stamped. I hand drew the lettering based off of a stamp set from Elsie Flannigan, who is my IDOL! LOVE LOVE LOVE her work. I used a Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze pen. I'm in love with these. I hold them in almost the same regard as my Signo Uniball White pens. *drool*

No comments: