Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Obsessions

"A man with an obsession is a man who has very little sales resistance." -C.S. Lewis

Another challenge from my S.W. group on MySpace...scrap your obsession. Sometimes in my mind I confuse obsession for passion and vice versa. Some say that passion is the healthier version. So I try to use the word "passion" to describe the positive obsessions, like my love for scrapbooking, my family, arts, reading, good food, etc. My "obsessions"? Shopping for scrapbooking things (lol), Fall Out Boy (I can't help it, I just love them), and Bare Escentuals makeup probably top my list. I'd go into detail, but eh, you're here for the scraps. :)

"My Obsession"
Cardstock: DCWV
Scalloped cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey "Romani"
Anna Griffin
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Making Memories
Rhinestone flowers: Some dollar bag I got at Joann's.
Pen: White Uniball Signo
Die Cut Letters: Cricut (Opposites Attract)
Rubons: Lil' Davis Designs
Circles cut using a Fiskars circle template.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I keep fighting with thoughts in my head of wanting to glue that loose part of the "L" down with my glue stick...hahah.

And also fighting with thoughts of ganking your makeup stash. No, not really. Okay, I'm serious. No, I'm not. Maybe.. ;)

Elsie Larson said...

wow! this LO is soooooo amazing!!!!!