Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Box to hold ATC



I finally made a box to hold my artist trading cards. It's simple, but I love red and white polka dots...it's very retro. I used an old Zales jewelry box leftover from my anniversary gift from my husband. The cards fit perfectly inside!


ATC BOX
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Cardstock: DCWV
Eyelets: Making Memories
Stamp: Lil' Davis Journaling Stamps
Pen: Black Zig
Ribbon
Modge Podge

I did not mean to adhere paper to the bottom portion of the box. By the time I realized that it was the bottom, I had already glued the paper down. Grrr! Ah well.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad that you have so many details on here. I went to Michael's today looking for a box and I was wondering where the heck you got yours. I love this and can't wait to make mine. Thanks for the inspiration!