Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dear Summers Kids

Dear Chilluns,
Please go to bed early so I can watch Juno and Sweeney Todd tonight.

Love,
Your Cabin Fever Riddled Mother




Is it Sunday yet?? Geeeeze. Not much to report. The Dozens kit comes out today...except it goes on sale at 10 pm in the states, which means it'll be 5 am here. I hope it doesn't sell out before I can get ahold of it.

I don't have any scrappy goodness to show you right now. I will in a couple of days when the next Mojo layout goes up. And my layout. Wow. It's a doozee...a tongue in cheek...take it with a grain of salt...political. That pretty much sums it up.

In a couple of weeks, my little girl is going to 4. FOUR. Argh! Too fast!

I started exercising again in the house since I don't have anyone to watch the kids so I can go to our gym. I have one of those Gazelles. I really like it b/c there's no impact, which saves my poor knees. Josh put the first season of "Californication" on my ipod, so I've been watching that while working out. It really makes it easier. And watching that show made me remember how hot David Duchovny is! ;)

That's all for now I suppose. What's new in your world?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you say BORING day!!!!! cleaning as Im waiting for a package to be delivered. Was excited this morning because my layout Retro Twist was choosen to be the layout of the day for SisTv's MOD blog. That was fun.
HEE HEE HEE trying to get my numbers up on STM MB. shamless! But been easy saying HI to new members.
Keep dreaming of the kit at SisTV! Have to look into that some more! Are they kit club you have to join or can you just buy the one?
CAN YOU TELL IM BORIED!!!
Sigh..........guess I'll go and do more laundry.

Just me said...

lol, jessica, I totally went and got Juno today, and I am sooo dying for some time to watch it. I still need to get the nutter tard movie you told me about....err what was the name?

Michelle said...

Hope you got to watch Juno! Of course i did. Watched all the extra stuff too. It seemed like it was a different version than the one in theaters.

Are you a dozens subscriber? It never even had the purchase button under it at 7pm last night. I stalked the website for two days straight with two different browsers and apparently it sold out to subscribers...I really don't understand and am very sad. :(

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I cannot wait to see your new lo...hope you snagged the Dozens kit, cause I sure missed it! I really need those papers Michelle created! Good luck sticking to the workout routine and Happy early B'day to your lil princess! Have a good day, Jess! ttyl

xx, Amber

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.