Friday, July 27, 2007

argh.

Don't you hate waiting for email responses?


Here's a teaser...been feeling like I need to actually post some work on this blog! I've been working hard but have been saving my layouts for DT calls.


I just about finished another layout tonight but I'm not loving it. I love the concept, just not the way it came out. I may have to toss it aside for now and redo it at a later date.


I have butterflies in my tummy. :) Josh is going to be home oh so soon and I'm going to feel like a teenager in love all over again.


All gooey and mushy and all of that disgusting stuff. :D ♥ ♥ ♥

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That skull is awesome! Gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love all the detail. Glaze pens?

Michelle said...

love the skull!! the details are awesome!