Thursday, July 5, 2007

Martha Stewart Playground






I've always been a fan of jailbird crafternista, Martha Stewart. I credit her to helping me win over the hearts of my in-laws (I'll post that story later).


New box up for etsy...I think. I *heart* it so much, I'm not sure if I can give it up! The playground line is kitch and retro. It's pretty straightforward too (no distressing, just the print!). Cute little birdies, ladybugs in pink and blue, daisies and apples....what more could a girl want?!
The box is filled with flowers from Prima, Bazzil, and Heidi Swapp, gloss accent chipboard by Colorbok, some of the ribbon is by Doodlebug and American Crafts, sewing (I'm getting a lot better with sewing in a straight line), Queen & Co brads, clips, rhinestones, tags....it's packed pretty full.
Fourth of July has come and gone. We didn't do much...ate some patriotic cake that I baked (the red, white, and blue funfetti cake with white icing and patriotic sprinkles). LOL. I dragged the kids and my mom to Joann's with me since they had all of their McCall's patterns on sale for $1.99. I'm intent on learning how to sew, even though I don't have my own sewing machine yet (*cough* *cough* JOSH!). I picked up some new papers too....you can't beat 6 for 96 cents.
Tomorrow, it will be exactly ONE MONTH before my husband is home from his year long deployment. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love dis wan! nice colors.

Evelien said...

Looooove it! What a yummy colors!

Michelle said...

Very cute box! I hope you get a sewing machine because I know you'd make beautiful stuff!

Jessica said...

LOL Michelle. I totally thought of you as I was making this box b/c of a past Martha Stewart thread in the SW group!!!