I've spent most of the day going through boxes and boxes of stuff in storage. BLAH DEE DAH. Then I spent the rest of my day packing what I could without the kids pitching a fit (I guess I"m going to have to pack up the rest of their toys while they're asleep).
I just don't know. A part of me wants to send a teeny part of my scrap stash in my express shipment to Germany. It'll be there when I get there, whereas my regular shipment won't arrive until a month or more after I arrive. Then there's the other part that says I may not have time to scrap, so why bother.
Then another part is holding on to the hopes that I get picked for a DT so I'll NEED something to create LOs.
And then there's another part of me that is saying that we won't have a car for almost two months, so I'm going to need something to pass the time while Josh is at work.
There's two more voices bickering...one says to send some "kits" in a flat rate box while the other one is saying to just take a break.
With all these voices going on, it's no wonder I can't make a decision!!
ps- Word on the street is that there has been some spottings of American Craft Thickers at DOLLAR TREE. I know I may have a previous post complaining about their stickability, but they're still hella cute. I may have to do a run in on the few we have here in corpus.