Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Little Cupcake



Here's a layout I finished this evening. I bought the cute cupcake paper at my LSS...I don't frequent that store very often. I was pleased to find it though b/c I've been wanting to scrap this photo.

I made the felt cupcake myself, basing it off of the cakes on the PP. I like the base of it...I used an embosses brown felt for it to give it more depth. I used paint behind the chipboard letter b/c they didn't pop enough otherwise. I'm finding that I really LOVE embroidery floss for my layouts. Kinda late to be hitting up this trend, eh? lol.

the details:
PP: Heidi Grace (cupcakes), Making Memories (polka dots), Melissa Francis (pink gingham)
Chipboard: KI Memories
Stickers: KI Memories
Ribbon Tape & Photo Corners: Heidi Swapp
Brads & Clips: The Paper Studio
Acrylic Paint: Making Memories

xoxo

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's never too late to start using embroidery floss. Love the stuff! Your daughter is so adorable.